Wednesday, January 21, 2009

tickler - who am I

So here we have a bit of a tickler as I go about my day.

No matter how you are coming together -be it a new group, class or the fact that you see someone across a room. Drawn toward them you go to introduce yourself. Hi I'm .....
Are you, your work? How about your astro sign - me I'm a Capricorn, full moon in Leo, lunar eclipse at birth and Sag rising. (Hmm- did that tell you any thing). Let's try my Myers-Briggs - INFJ or my Engramme number - 6 or let's try I'm an 8 in numerology. What if I told you the year I was born? Any of that help as to WHO I am or could be? The question begs - Who am I? How is it that we introduce ourselves giving a hint of the wonderful-ness that you may have an opportunity to know or NOT. Something to ponder. I will get back to you on this.
Have a Fabulous Day!

1 comment:

  1. Having just met a guy and getting to know him this rings true. I want to say - spend time in my house and you will know me. Spend time in front of my bookcases and you will know me. Spend time with my dogs and cats and you will know me. Spend time in my studio and you will know me. Spend time with my friends and you will know me. Spend time with my family and you will know me. Spend time in my gardens and you will know me. How do you synthesize all of this in a couple of hours? AWOL

    ReplyDelete

Followers