Thursday, December 16, 2010

Memeory ~Lost and Found? Day 15



I am taking part in a project called #reverb10 – which has become an annual event. (My first time.) An online initiative encouraging participants to reflect on the year, with an eye toward what’s next. “We’re connected by the belief that sharing our stories has the power to change us. We look forward to reading yours.” This line straight from their site.
Some days are better then others – feel like I’ve answered some really great questions ~ Thank you for your input!


Prompt: 5 minutes. Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010. Author Patti Digh



Laughing with my daughter, Tirzah, my lighting rod for Life!

Believing in myself enough to know I’m not broken and I don’t need to be fixed!

Sitting in silence with a friend, being a witness.

Being able to sit with a friend, as he was getting ready to pass –we laughed that I’d not been dead in a while, so couldn't remember what it was like.

Laughing with myself about myself, I am a Party all by myself :)

Watching clients grow.

Cooking and holding Sacred Space for Women in Retreat.

Holding Space in general for Growth, Peace Compassion and Love.

Crying so hard snot came out my nose.

The hand of a lover stroking the top of my head.

Coming to terms with leaving said lover.


Wait! There's more, so much more......
This is were I wish I could type more then 100 words a minute.



heart cloud - 4th of July 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers