Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day


When you see them, walking on the street, don’t forget to tell them ~ Thank you. Think of the friends they have lost. Of the sadness that still lives in their eyes. So that we might enjoy freedoms to pray, speak openly, and to stand equal to each other. Some have gone because they believed it was right, some have gone because they were drafted, other because they felt that it was the right thing to do.

For what ever reason, we have lost and are still losing Fathers, Mothers, Sisters, Brothers and friends to war.

I pray that some day, we will be able to raise above all the fear and hatred, that we will Love and desire Peace more then we Hate War.

To those that have fought, and those that have lost Fathers, Mothers, Sisters, Brothers and Friends; I am sorry for your loss. I say Thank you as well. I pray that I do not squander this Life that is mine. We are all One.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers