Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Transition - Change


Transition – Change
They happen without our planning sometimes, without our knowing what to do, or how to handle the situation. What I do know is that even when it happens without my prior planning, something good does indeed happen. I know it doesn’t always feel that way in the beginning, the passing of a friend, a deep dis-agreement in a friendship. Yet, all of these things have brought about growth, and a learning on my part.
Today I am wondering why it is that we fight it so much, what is it that perhaps we or at the very least I think/feel I am losing? Might we instead sink into what we have to gain or gift instead? How might that look?
Wishing all well on this shaky ground of transition, may we find our way toward a better Us.







from Ann L's garden - if you look close you'll see the plant in all it's changes

2 comments:

  1. sometimes I think the fear of change is worse than the change itself... sending you love and understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you ~ change happens ~ each and every day. And I am grateful for small sorrows, sweet laughter.

    ReplyDelete

Followers