Friday, May 28, 2010

Dancing In Life


Dancing, I am dancing
A prayer, Mama Gaia, Grandmother Moon
I hear you singing,
Grandmother Moon your light shining on my day skin,
Mama Gaia, you allow me to dance and stomp upon your belly
I am a happy child.

Dancing, I am dancing
A prayer
Guide me to release my old fears.
Teach me the way of new growth,
That which doesn’t serve having
Fallen aside.

Dancing, I am dancing
A prayer, Mama Gaia, Grandmother Moon.
I raise my voice in song,
To a heartbeat, a soulbeat
Running deep within the Mystery
May you hear me as I
Sing and Dance,
This Full Moon Stomp!

Dancing, I am dancing
A prayer, Mama Gaia, Grandmother Moon,
Thank you for the Wisdom
I hear you talking
Grateful am I to be this child
Thank you, thank you
Mama Gaia, Grandmother Moon,
I am Dancing with you, in Life, in Love
In all there is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers